Friday, 8 June 2007

The Celeste.

The blog craze, the people craze. Everyone tries to be like Paris Hilton, nobody seems to be able to make it. Which comes to my topic today: Celeste Chen.

Really, could somebody tell me what is the big deal about her? You get little people tagging on her comments page, saying things like:

1. hey cel is the red colour ube you are wearing bough from topshop? pls reply, i have been lookinf for a red tube for a very long time. Much appreciaion(:dw 05.30.07 - 10:12 am

2. Hie... my ie know which facial foam euu use? yourr complexion iis likk damnn nicee lorr.Anonn 05.29.07 - 2:57 am

3. hey celeste.. need your help.. wr you get your push up bras??Appreciate.. Thanks!ger 05.28.07 - 9:33 am

Okay, so we get that celeste has many fans. The question is because??!!

You watch the video, and you tell me if that girl has any brains whatsoever.



Now we all know she isn't pretty,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With that many faces, you should gather some idea... (NOTE: I did not elongate the photo, her face is naturally quite flat, as in scrunged up together.)

That's not the only thing that's flat...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She's bought her own dot com, - http://www.celestechen.com/ duh!!- blogs like a celebrity, and if I'm not wrong, from reading her blog, I don't think she's even passed her N levels yet.

Does she actually think she's hot???
Someone please tell me that I'm not the only one that finds her killing other people's brain cells.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you're not the only one :)

Anonymous said...

That bimbo thinks its a vlog. OMG! *rolls eyes*